Destination: Fanari, Greece

 
























Outfit above:
Top: H&M Jeans: Zara Shoes: Zara 

 Last weekend was the last weekend I got to spend with my family before going back to the UK, so we decided to have a mini break in Greece. Fanari is a small village so it is the perfect place for weekend getaway. I enjoyed spending every second with my family and I already miss them. It was so nice to lie on the beach and soak up some sun before coming back to London. We were lucky enough to get such warm weather in September. One of the things I enjoyed the most was having dinner in one of the taverns, overlooking the sea. The food was absolutely delicious but I feel like the view just made it taste even better. 

I still need to figure more ways to style my boyfriend jeans, but I am so happy I got them anyway as I have been looking for the perfect pair for months! Thanks Zara.

 Are you a fan of boyfriend jeans or not really keen on this manrepeller?





1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.