Purple lips.









Top: Custom made (Inspired by this) | Trousers: Mango  | Trainers: Adidas  |  Backpack: Vintage | Lipstick: GOSH (Twilight)
Photos taken by : Teddie Dzherekarova 

My dear friend Teddie took some photos of me last week, that turned out pretty good I have to say. We then went to the coffee shop Kaffeine to plan our friend's birthday present. I have been to Kaffeine before and adore it. It is right off Regent Street and the coffee tastes amazing. I am pretty sure it is part of most rankings for London's best coffee places . The staff are really nice as well which is always a bonus. 

I have been wearing my Stan Smiths almost every other day and I am getting cravings for even more trainers. This obsession is getting dangerous. And to think that I did not even want to hear about wearing them a few months back. Oh well, I just can't deny the amazing comfort that comes with them now.

I really hope I get Teddie to shoot some more outfits with me soon. She is going to have a website/blog up soon so I will definitely upload that when it is done.


0 коментара:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.